Monday, March 11, 2013

Just another Monday

After the beautiful weather yesterday it was a little hard to deal with waking up to a rainy gray Monday. At least it was 60 degrees on a day I didn't have to be at work.

My sister and I had a great time yesterday. We hit up Whole Foods again and experimented in the kitchen- lots of great recipes coming your way soon!

This morning her too short trip had to come to an end, so I whipped us up some of the blog famous Greek yogurt pancakes and they did not disappoint! We used a lemon Greek yogurt and it was fantastic. Those will be a regular breakfast treat for me.

Unfortunately my phone ate most of the food pictures I took yesterday and this morning so for now I'll just leave you with this


A blurry Charlotte! Look at that tail. 

Check back later for Mushroom & Rainbow Chard Risotto (so heavenly!) and my first attempt at energy bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment