Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fun for the Fourth!

Happy Fourth of July! Hopefully you all are lucky enough to be off work and enjoying fun time with your families + friends (and FIREWORKS!). 

This survey has been floating around Blogland for awhile so I decided to have some fun and fill it out myself. 

The ABCs of Ashley.

A. Attached of single? Happily attached :-)

B. Best friend? Too many to name! I'm lucky to have such good friends + family.

C. Cake or pie? I guess cake or more specifically a cupcake. Pie's all right too but I like the filling more than the crust.


D. Day of choice? Probably Saturday. Long run day!

E. Essential item? Sadly, my cell phone. I feel lost without it. I should work on that.

F. Favorite color? Teal! I have a serious addiction to this color.

G. Gummy bears or worms? I had never thought about this and my instinct was bears but I think I like worms better. Interesting.

H. Hometown? Euclid, OH

I. Favorite Indulgence? Ice Cream or my ridiculously overpriced haircuts/highlights.

J. January or July? July. Hands down. Who in their right mind would pick January?

K. Kids? The kind of with four legs + fur.


L. Life isn't complete without... RUNNING!


M. Marriage date? Some random day in the future

N. Number of siblings? Two amazing sisters and two stellar brothers-in-law!

O. Oranges or apples? Apples, because they are less work and I am lazy.

P. Phobias? People touching my neck. I wonder if there is an actual term for that. There should be, it's terrifying.

Q. Quotes? I used to be REALLY into deep & meaningful quotes, my old journals are full of them, but now I pretty much only quote TV shows + movies. And I don't even do that very often.

R. Reasons to smile? oh so many! Cute cats, a good workout, quality time with people I love, a funny movie, a beautiful day, etc. etc.


S. Season of choice? Summer. There shouldn't even be other seasons.

T. Tag 5 people. I'm going to skip this, but readers feel free to steal this survey and complete it yourself :-)

U. Unknown fact about me? This is definitely not unknown (my sisters + K. are well aware of this) but I cannot speak in accent to save my life. Doesn't matter what accent it is I am completely incapable. It makes me really sad.

V. Vegetable? All of them. Seriously. Unless you count olives, are they a vegetable? I HATE olives. 

W. Worst habit? Grinding my teeth at night. It's bad news bears.

X. Xray or ultrasound? I don't understand this question. But I've had many x-rays and one ultrasound- on my EYE. It was the weirdest thing.

Y. Your favorite food? hummus or popcorn. Things I could (and typically DO) eat every single day.


Z. Zodiac sign? Leo. I haven't read my horoscope in forever but I used to read it every morning (and it was never very accurate).

Do you want to have some fun too? Use your initials and answer the corresponding questions in the comments. Or just choose random letters you want to answer, I'm not picky!


No comments:

Post a Comment