Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cute cat alert!

I had reserved yesterday for a big Foodie Pen Pals reveal but unfortunately my box has been lost to the big post office in the sky... or at least some random location in the U.S. I hope to have a belated reveal soon though!

So instead of running and enjoying goodies I received in the mail, I've been hanging with adorable cats


And indulging in giant veggie burgers and sweet potato fries


I think my metabolism is finally slowing back down because I could barely get through half of this but the leftovers made for a perfect lunch!

I am counting the hours, minutes and seconds until my next run (Friday morning, one full week of rest) and my legs are itching with excitement! I've updated my training plan on the fridge and I can't wait to start crossing days off again. Next week is jam-packed with work out plans and it will feel so good to get back to normal. 

I've also been adding some races to my calendar and can't wait to share them with you all. It's so exciting to watch my fall fill up, it should be a fun couple of months.

How are your race calendars shaping up? 

Anyone else on a running hiatus and losing their mind?!

No comments:

Post a Comment