Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I should be a better blogger.

I disappeared, I know. I've been dealing with injury induced depression and my meals have been less than photogenic (last night's eats were sauteed spinach + peas with feta cheese and a giant plate of roasted purple potatoes). 

My plan for today is to get back on track, mentally. After resting for 3 days, I bailed on last night's strength workout because I was feeling sorry for myself and I need to snap out of that! I have a long day today because I work both jobs, but I plan to focus on hydrating and healthy eats and I will be back in the gym tomorrow. A new Jillian DVD arrived last night and I'm looking forward to diving in. Regular running may still hang out on the back burner until I figure out what is happening with my foot but I'm hoping to be able to (sloooowly) run my planned 10K race on Sunday. 

I'm really just stopping in to say I'm still here! And to state my plan to return to regularly scheduled workouts first thing in the morning. Bear with me people and send some good vibes my way!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley

    Foot problems? Those are the worst (mentally) that you can have. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, you'll get back in the groove.

    ReplyDelete